Ampthill Town Cricket Club is seeking a dynamic and dedicated self-employed Head Coach to lead our senior section, overseeing coaching, training, and the seamless transition from junior to senior cricket.
• ECB Level 2 (Core Coach) or equivalent. Level 3 (Advanced Coach) preferred.
• Previous playing experience at a high club-level.
• Hold a valid enhanced DBS, Safeguarding Young Cricketers and First Aid Qualification.
• Possess a proven track record of coaching senior cricket.
• Knowledge of the local area and its cricket clubs is desirable.
• Work with the ATCC club committee to assist in developing a year-round coaching plan for senior cricket at the club starting with nets in February 2024
• Run weekly winter training sessions from February through to April.
• Plan, lead and run senior training once a week throughout the season.
• Plan, lead and run all Saturday First XI warm-up sessions.
• Attend junior training and fixtures where appropriate.
• Assist in reviewing and improving the pathway from junior cricket into senior cricket.
• Coaching within the flourishing Women & girls section
• Coaching within the large healthy youth section
• The use of facilities to allow the successful candidate to offer private coaching. This will include the possibility of running workshops throughout the school holidays.
• Competitive rate of pay negotiable, room for flexibility within the role responsibilities.
To apply please contact Will Sneath by email at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your cricket coaching and playing experience, the reason why you believe you would be good for the role and any supplementary information you feel would benefit you in the application process.
Deadline for application Friday 9th Feb 2024